Primitive Camping—No showers or electric hookups; portapotties are on the grounds; a
designated water station will be available to fill up jugs/bottles; generators allowed only in the
RV and travel camper areas but PLEASE be considerate of your neighbors. If you have a loud
generator, please let the registration staff know and we’ll find you a nice secluded spot. Fires
allowed in designated or pre-approved areas only.
Reservations suggested as camping sites are limited and available on a first come, first serve
basis. Number of RVs/campers and car camping may be restricted. Priority given to volunteers
and staff. Those who register and pay in full by Sept. 17 will receive a packet with all
registration items upon arrival at the Registration Tent. Others must wait to register on-site.
Designated Camp Hosts will be onsite during the event to assist with any questions or concerns.
- RV and Camper Trailer sites are allowed to have one additional pop up tent
- Only 6 people or one family are allowed on each designated campsite.
- Over-sized RVs/Campers may be required to purchase an additional site.
- Only people with “camping wristbands” are allowed in “camping areas” between 11 PM
and 8 AM.
- Quiet hours in camping areas are between 11 PM and 8 AM. All jamming must take
place on the Historic side of the road…out of camping areas during quiet hours. If either
people or pets violate this rule, they may be asked to leave.
- All campers over 18 must sign a liability waiver; a parent must sign for children under
- All sites must have a person 18 years or over listed as the “Head” camper; this person
must remain onsite overnight and is responsible for those under 18.
- Vaccinated, well-behaved pets are allowed on a leash no longer than 6 feet. Please
clean up after your pet; Doggie-Doo Stations are on-site.
- No trash should be left behind.
- Pricing: (One Day and Weekend camping prices are the same): Kids 12 and under are
free, General (car/tent) camping pass - $10 per person, RV/Camper spaces are $30.00
- You may pre-register online at HagoodMillFoundation.org. If you have any problems you
can download the camping and competition registration forms and mail them to
Hagood Mill or bring them by the Mill in person prior to the event—by Sept 17. After
9/17 you need to register and pay at the gate when you arrive on Sept. 20-21. Please
call or message us via website or Facebook, if you have additional questions.